Vacancy for Lead Electrical CAD Designer
PT. Ceria Worley, a group of WorleyParsons, is looking for an Lead Electrical CAD Designer with the following qualifications:
- Posses Diploma or Technical High School (STM) in electrical.
- Have appr. 15 years working experience in design for oil & gas projects (onshore and offshore). Experience in construction is an advantage.
- Strong design skills with good construction vision.
- Familiar with recognized international codes & standards such as ANSI, NEMA, NEC, API and IEC, IP (Institute of Petroleum), etc.
- Able to prepare electrical diagrams and layouts
- Able to prepare Material Take-Off for cables, trays, bulks, etc.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Able to operate MS applications (Word, Excel, Outlook). Ability to operate MS Excel is a must. Ability to operate PDMS is an advantage
- Able to lead and manage a team of designers and drafters.
Applicants shall submit their application letter and comprehensive resume by mail or e-mail not later than 6 May 2005 to:
HRD ManagerPT. Ceria Worley
Menara Batavia, Floor 12A
Jl. K.H. Mas Mansyur kav. 126
Jakarta 10220, Indonesia
Attn. Mr. Berthy Rizkianto Berthy.Rizkianto@worleyparsons.com
(cc. to: Ferdinal.Rais@worleyparsons.com)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified