Vacant In Oil Company
Our company, an established supplier to the oil and gas sector in Indonesia, is growing along with our overseas partners' expansion plans in Indonesia. We now intend to fill the following position, which provide a competitive salary, full range of benefits, up-to-the minute training and the professional atmosphere that comes with working in an expatriate-managed company:
1) TECHNICAL MANAGER (05/0049)
To assume day-to-day running of the technical aspects of the business. Must be S1 Petroleum Engineer or Geoscientist with broad petroleum industry background, excellent contacts and ten years industry experience.
Job Description includes:
- Forms part of three-person management committee, reporting to the Director
- Responsible for developing sales force selling consulting services and software
- Responsible for preparing technical bids and proposals within tight deadlines
- Responsible for maintaining links with overseas suppliers and partners
- Requires fluent and confident English and experience of successful client liaison
Our software range is being developed and is set to include some big names in the upstream petroleum sector. You will be trained to market and provide first line support for a small number of industry-competitive software products.
- Commission-based remuneration structure to maximise your earnings
- S1 Petroleum Engineer or Geoscientist
- Good IT skills with knowledge of upstream petroleum industry software
- Outgoing and confident personality with excellent technicalcommunication skills in both Bahasa Indonesia and English
We plan to build up our already extensive database of local oilindustry personnel and expatriate petroleum industry consultants inorder to service growing demand in the mining and upstream petroleumsectors.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have S1 Degree in related discipline: technical, legal or commercial
- Min 5 years in petroleum sector in HR, technical or commercial position
- Possess good commercial understanding of fee, tax and salary structures
- Understand employment law and its applications
- Wide range of industry contacts
- Excellent communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- By POST to Miss Milawati, Office Manager, PT OPAC Barata Wisma Staco Lt7, Jalan Casablanca Kav 18, Jakarta 12870 (OR FAX 021-8379-5783)
- By email to email@example.com, in body of text, not as attachment. NO ATTACHMENT PLEASE!!!!